This type of tool, referred to as a track type tractor in technical jargon, is used for heavy digging and clearing – even in difficult terrain – up to fine levelling. As the holder of the international Cat® license for the field of model-sized toy vehicles made of plastic, BRUDER is introducing such a 1:16 model. In the typical BRUDER way, reality is imitated with the track type tractor which has a swiveling and tilting blade for all clearance and levelling work, ground loosening is also possible with the multi-tooth scarifier, even in very difficult terrain. The real single track links lends the vehicle exceptional running characteristics. The track type tractor rounds off the extremely successful BRUDER “small vehicles range” with another attractive vehicle. With this model BRUDER once again demonstrates that a high-quality toy, Made in Germany, is feasible at affordable prices and is highly prized by the consumer.
- automotive body
- detachable rear-mounted scarifier can be moved up and down
- levelling blade can be moved left/right and up/down
- Genuine chain links (not rubber treads)
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard – small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure