- Tipi – a masterful storyteller, is an artistic 10 year-old girl from Laos who loves to draw, dance and help her father, a skilled shadow puppet maker!
- She is determined to help her peers gain much needed school supplies. Read her mini book included to learn how Tipi uses her creative nature to overcome challenges faced by girls around the world
- Hearts For Hearts Girls mission is to inspire girls to celebrate diversity, be agents of change in their lives, and positively impact the lives of those in their community, and ultimately the world!
- For each doll purchased – Hearts For Hearts Girls donates $1.00 to World Vision to support their humanitarian programs that better the lives of those in each dolls represented country
- Tipi is a 14″ 100% vinyl doll with long sleek hair, colorful cropped pants and an embroidered shirt. She comes with a girl sized friendship bracelet, comb and a story book about her life
For ages 6-12 yrs, from Heart For Hearts Girls.
- Bright bangle bracelets
- Silvery flower earrings with pink crystal centers
- Fun aqua flip-flops
- Pink hair elastic
- Doll-sized hair comb
- Girl-sized heart charm bracelet
- Mini storybook about Tipi’s life