- Rahel – a girl with a giving heart, is a courageous and caring 10 year-old girl who dreams of one day becoming a doctor
- She is determined to help her village fight the terrible illness Malaria. Read her mini book included to learn how Rahel bravely ventures to out to bring back medical supplies for her friends and neighbors
- Hearts For Hearts Girls mission is to inspire girls to celebrate diversity, be agents of change in their lives, and positively impact the lives of those in their community, and ultimately the world!
- For each doll purchased – Hearts For Hearts Girls donates $1.00 to World Vision to support their humanitarian programs that better the lives of those in each dolls represented country
- Rahel is a 14″ 100% vinyl doll with an abundance of curly black hair, a bright shirt, woven skirt, and authentic jewelry. She comes with a girl sized friendship bracelet, comb and a story book about her life
For ages 6-12 yrs, from Heart For Hearts Girls.
- Culturally inspired multi strand bead necklace
- Smooth and beaded bangle bracelets on both arms
- Faceted amber-colored drop earrings
- Slip-on platform sandals with cork soles
- Doll-sized hair comb
- Girl-sized heart charm bracelet
- Mini storybook about Rahel’s life