- Nahji – a girl who dreams of a better life, is a smart and clever 10 year-old girl who persuades her family to let her go to school
- She is determined to learn to read and write, a rarity for some young girls in India. Read her mini book included to learn how Nahji’s hours of hard work and studying helped her change her life and the lives of her family
- Hearts For Hearts Girls mission is to inspire girls to celebrate diversity, be agents of change in their lives, and positively impact the lives of those in their community, and ultimately the world!
- For each doll purchased – Hearts For Hearts Girls donates $1. 00 to World Vision to support their humanitarian programs that better the lives of those in each dolls represented country
- Nahji is a 14″ 100% vinyl doll with rich coffee brown hair, a bright tunic, gold printed pant hems, authentic jewelry, and a henna hand design. She comes with a girl sized friendship bracelet, comb and a story book about her life
For ages 6-12 yrs, from Heart For Hearts Girls.
- Braided purple choker with pearl-like pendant
- Drop earrings of simulated pearl and amethyst
- Removable pearl-bead headband
- Golden bangle bracelets
- Hand tattoo inspired by the henna nehndi of India
- Braided purple sandals
- Doll-sized hair comb
- Girl-sized heart charm bracelet
- Mini storybook about Nahji’s life