Use your Aquarellum palette and the provided 3 illustrations to bring Mowgli and his animal friends to life! An illustrated booklet will help you discover, or rediscover, the Jungle Book story written by Rudyard Kipling.
The Aquarellum range will help artists of all ages and levels discover the pleasures of watercolour painting and colour mixing all the while creating true masterpieces! This painting technique will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolour painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brush stroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces.
- Watercolour inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colours.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colours, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.